Welcome to my attempt to live fully and honestly, to sing out the song of myself, to truly know who I am......

.....either that or the ramblings of a barely coherant, tired out mum of two!!



Thursday 31 January 2013

Daddy

"Daddy!"
I cried in the deepest darkness night
and Daddy came
with evil in his heart
and lust in his eyes.

"Daddy!"
I cried when I fell and hurt
and Daddy came 
with poker
and with broom handle.

"Daddy!"
I cried.
But Daddy had no kind word
No arms to hold me
No healing
and no comfort.

"Daddy!"
I cry in the deepest darkest night
And Daddy God comes
with Grace in his heart
and love in His eyes.

"Daddy!"
I cry when I fall and hurt
and Daddy God comes
with arms opened wide
and a gentle smile.

"Daddy!"
I cry
And Father God has kind words
and arms to hold me
Healing
Comfort 
Redemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment