Welcome to my attempt to live fully and honestly, to sing out the song of myself, to truly know who I am......

.....either that or the ramblings of a barely coherant, tired out mum of two!!



Thursday 6 January 2005

Baby Blogger

I am Peter. I am 18 months old. I live with mummy and daddy. I go to nursery and play with lots of other little people like me.

I have a left - sided hemiplegia which means my hand doesn't work properly and I am not quite walking yet. This doesn't bother me as I can get around really fast on my hands and knees.

My mummy is having another baby - it is a girl - this means I will have a little sister. I don't know where she is going to sleep as I am in the nursery! I hope she doesn't take up all of mummys time because I was here first!

I will post all my milestones and news so everyone can see how I and 'Baldricka the Bump' are getting on.

Peter xx

No comments:

Post a Comment