Welcome to my attempt to live fully and honestly, to sing out the song of myself, to truly know who I am......

.....either that or the ramblings of a barely coherant, tired out mum of two!!



Monday 17 January 2005

Baby Blogger - Difficult Week

I have had a very hard week. Mummy went away to a big place with lots of people - she had to stay there for a few days. Daddy says it was a hospital. I don't really know why she had to stay away - Daddy says she was poorly.

Anyway Mummy came home on Thursday and then on Friday I was sick and had a very hot head. I had to come home early from nursery. I just wanted to sleep and cuddle mummy. I was hot and tired all weekend. I don't think mummy or daddy gor much sleep.

Today daddy is feeling poorly too - I hope we don't have to go and stay where mummy was.

My baby sister is ok though - I like to bounce on mummy's big tummy - mummy doesn't like it much!!!

Peter xx

No comments:

Post a Comment