Welcome to my attempt to live fully and honestly, to sing out the song of myself, to truly know who I am......

.....either that or the ramblings of a barely coherant, tired out mum of two!!



Monday 20 September 2004

www.reallivepreacher.com

The real live preacher is having a rough time at the moment. He has written a book that is about to be published and he is somewhat jittery about it.

The real live preacher, I think I've mentioned this before, is a baptist Minister in the States. He has quite a substantial blog that covers a range of subjects. His writing style is beautifully sensitive and very rich. This guy has a big heart and is very genuine. His blog posts have made me smile and laugh out loud. They have also made me cry and thump the desk in anger. His writing comes from the heart and is never self-seeking.

Drop in on him from time to time - I'm sure he'll be delighted to 'see' you!

www.reallivepreacher.com

No comments:

Post a Comment