Welcome to my attempt to live fully and honestly, to sing out the song of myself, to truly know who I am......

.....either that or the ramblings of a barely coherant, tired out mum of two!!



Wednesday 23 March 2011

Spring has sprung!!

The sunlight is finally here - I'm in short sleeves, the windows are open, the flowers are looking beautiful, so many blessings.

In the midst of the beauty of the sunsoaked English countryside I pause and thank God for his many blessings and bring before him the needs of those here and around the world for whom the sun does not shine so bright.

For my friend and colleague and her husband enduring the grief of separation brought about by alzheimers.
For Japan - the bereaved, those made homeless, those affected by radiation, those bravely facing life threatening danger to make the nuclear plants safe.
For Libya - for those standing for justice, for the wounded, for the bereaved and yes even for Gadaffi.
For the People of Bahrain and Yemen.
For Israel and Palastine.

So much sorrow and violence but our God is bigger and stronger and loves all that he has made. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment