Welcome to my attempt to live fully and honestly, to sing out the song of myself, to truly know who I am......

.....either that or the ramblings of a barely coherant, tired out mum of two!!



Wednesday 9 March 2011

Lent 2011

I decided this year not to give anything up for Lent.

I decided instead to do more of the things that are good for me.

I have bought Tom Wright's 'Lent for Everyone - Matthew - Year C'.

I have dug out my 'Common Worship - Daily Prayer'

I am listening to and singing with two New Wine worship CD's.

I am being more aware of God - attempting to walk more closely with the God who loves me. I am trying to listen harder for that still small voice and when I hear it to do or say what he tells me to.

I am learning to cast off all the baggage that has held me captive and step into a new reality.

Pray for me, with me as I begin this new way of doing Lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment