Welcome to my attempt to live fully and honestly, to sing out the song of myself, to truly know who I am......

.....either that or the ramblings of a barely coherant, tired out mum of two!!



Wednesday 16 November 2005

Baby Blogger - Musings

Hello everyone!

My name is Eleanor, I am now six months old and my parents say I am extremely cute. My big brother Peter is very boisterous and jumps up and down on me. I don't mind too much although he does sometimes make me cry.

I can nearly sit up by myself, I am a bit wobbly and sometimes I get so excited I fall over backwards but I am getting there.

Peter is almost two and a half now and mummy and daddy say he is doing really well. He won't leave his thumb splint on but tolerates his ankle/foot splint very well.

We have both had colds - I still have mine but Peter is better.

Peter is still recovering from his glandular fever and gets very tired.

Well that's it for my first ever posting - bye!

Eleanor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment