Welcome to my attempt to live fully and honestly, to sing out the song of myself, to truly know who I am......

.....either that or the ramblings of a barely coherant, tired out mum of two!!



Sunday 20 November 2005

Baby Blogger -Hospital - again!

Yesterday I went to see the Doctor at the hospital again. He examined the lump in my neck and gave me a sticker for being a good boy!

He talked to mummy and daddy but I didn't really understand what was being said, but they were smiling so I think everything is ok. I have to go back in a few months time just to be completely sure.

Peter xx

Peters blood results show markers for glandular fever but it is uncertain what caused it. He is still quite tired but is slowly improving. The doctor said that we could repeat the blood tests as sometimes the results were clearer after a time. Since this was not really necessary we declined.

Eleanor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment