Welcome to my attempt to live fully and honestly, to sing out the song of myself, to truly know who I am......

.....either that or the ramblings of a barely coherant, tired out mum of two!!



Tuesday 13 December 2005

Baby Blogger - My first Christmas Party!!

Hello,

Mummy took me to my first Christmas party yesterday - I was tired so I slpt through most of it! There was some singing and unwrapping a parcel that had been passed around a bit. I got something that mummy called 'white chocolate buttons' - it tasted odd so Peter ate them!

A funny looking man in a red suit with a white beard came. I sat on his knee and he gave me another parcel. This one was just for me and had a cuddly zebra book in it. Peter helped me unwrap it because I'm not very good at opening things yet.

I think I had a good time but it was all a bit odd!!

Eleanor xx

No comments:

Post a Comment