Welcome to my attempt to live fully and honestly, to sing out the song of myself, to truly know who I am......

.....either that or the ramblings of a barely coherant, tired out mum of two!!



Friday 27 August 2004

Martyn Joseph

In my humble opinion Martyn Joseph is the best thing to come out of Wales since...... well he's just the best thing to come out of Wales!

For those of you who are scratching you're head and saying 'who?' Martyn Joseph is a singer/songwriter of extreme talent and worth. He has been described as the Welsh Springsteen and has been in the business for about 20 years. His newest album is catchily entitled 'Whoever it was that brought me here will have to take me home' and much of his back catalogue is still available. For more inf on Martyn Joseph, including gig dates checkout his website at www.martynjoseph.com.

Quite simply he is well worth five minutes of your time to check him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment